Google+ Followers

August 05, 2013

Wave Power Cleanser by Neutrogena

I purchased Wave Original Vibrating Power-Cleanser by Neutrogena a few months ago. I was not too sure about it but it was only £1.99 and I'm always interested in trying anything that says will deep clean your face!


It consists of a device (or wave) with a flat rough surface which is where you put the pad. The pads have already product in them even though they are completely dry. Each one is for one use only. You just have to wet the pad (I like to rub it whilst under the tap to create more foam) turn the device on and press it onto your face moving it in circular motions. Apparently the vibrations of the wave help remove dirt, oil and make up.  After just one use my face felt really smooth and clean. 
 

 The package with the device comes with 14 deep clean pads and 1AA battery. After that you can buy the pads separately. There are two options: Deep Clean (left) and Blackhead Eliminating pads (right), each one comes with 30 units and the plastic rough surface, as they tend to get clogged up with the fibers of the pads (£0.99/each box).





I quite enjoy using this product and I like that I can choose between a soft and a rough cleansing option. It is also more comfortable as you don't get your hands dirty with product.

What do you think about this product? Would you try it?



No comments: