Google+ Followers

August 04, 2013

My favourite shower cream!

I have never been one to pay much attention to shower gels or creams before. I didn't really care much about the brands and would pick up any that was on offer, that was until a friend gave me a The Body Shop gift box in coconut. You know...the one that comes with body butter, soap, shower cream and a bath lily.

I am not the biggest fan of coconut, I don't like the fruit and I dislike strong coconut smells. Needless to say I have never owned any product that smelled of coconut. (That's how much I disliked it!) However, these products have a very light smell and it is actually quite pleasant! My absolute favourite is the Coconut shower cream. It is a soap free product so it is better as it won't remove the natural oils from your skin.


This product has thicker consistency than a shower gel (after all it is labelled as a cream) but it lathers beautifully and leaves your skin really soft and smooth! That is why I love it, with other shower creams I would feel my skin a bit tight after the shower but with this one I can skip the body butter. Apart from that, the scent left on my skin is not too strong so I can still wear perfume. 

I really like this product and I am already finishing my second bottle. I recommend it if you have dry skin and don't have the time to put on moisturiser after the shower.

Which is your favourite Body Shop fragance? Do you have any favourites from The Body Shop?




No comments: